Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where is the time going?

Well, I've only got about 6 different ideas that I'm working on for blogs right now. Updates on trips, pregnancy, and just some general ideas. Unfortunately, it's finding the time to blog that's been difficult lately. Hopefully I'll be able to dedicate some time to it soon. I am also hoping to post a review of each of the "major" presidential candidates convention speeches. Anyone who knows me knows that I love politics, so I might as well share some of my feelings about that up here. But first I've got to watch both of them! 

Do check out the link to the podcast that I produce. It is for my church, Westwood Church in Albany, Ga. I'm also considering sprucing things up by adding some pictures - maybe even a video or two! Hopefully nothing too crazy, though.

Peace
Scott

No comments: