Monday, May 4, 2009

Georgia Aquarium






We were able to take a trip to the Georgia Aquarium a couple weeks ago. That was fun! It was a family trip, but we often pick places that we know DJ will love. As anyone who knows us can attest, he is fascinated with marine life and talks incessantly  about it. I was really excited about seeing the whale sharks, as they are examples of the largest fish in the world. In the video I made sure to put in the moment that we first saw them. There is a large window that is oriented towards the central area of the building so that it catches your attention. We were standing there before we entered the exhibit when we first saw the whale sharks. One went by and I caught it on camera and I thought it was huge. Then the BIG one went by and it is ginormous! I caught the last half of it on the tape. I hope you enjoy the video (if you can make it all the way through!).


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice video. The whale sharks were definitely impressive!

Jay said...

I LOVE the picture of the jellyfish, great one.

Unknown said...

Coming from a photographer, I'll definitely take that compliment. Thanks Jay!

Thanks as well Jonathan! Like the Ken Burns effect on the pictures?