Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wow...

Today was an interesting day. 

I think I'm getting better at the parts of the job that I have been trained in. There are still some aspects that I really haven't had time to get trained in yet, but that'll come. I'm actually concerned that some of what I've been trained in this week was superfluous; I don't think it's part of what will be my normal job duties. 

So anyway, I'm literally walking back to my desk to put up my stuff and leave when I get a message that one of the big guys needs me to call him. So I do and he needs a lot of information. And it's not necessarily information I can get quickly. Hmmm. So it kept me there a little later than planned. I hope I can get it all together before he asks me again! Anyway, just a peek into what's been happening. At least now I have a desk and a phone!

Today also started off as one of those days in which everything takes longer than it should. So I knew something was up when I finished inventory unusually early. Shoulda seen this coming!

No comments: