Tuesday, July 22, 2008

9 months

Wow, time flies. It's been 9 months since I've updated this thing! And it's not like it's been a boring 9 months. It has been busy, especially with work. I've been kinda burying myself sometimes in both work and the church. And with a new baby on the way, 9 months is a good theme for this post.

That's right, we have a new baby on the way! I am kinda hoping for a girl this time. Since our first child (DJ) is a boy, I'd like to complete the set ;-) Because we didn't find out if DJ was a boy or girl until he was born, we had both boy and girl names picked out. We are not planning on finding out the sex of this baby either. So the only name we had to decide on was a boy's name. So, if the baby is a girl her name will be Christianne Marie Sapp, and if the baby is a boy his name will be Daniel Stephen Sapp. Also, because we don't want to call our baby an "it", we have a nickname for him or her. We called DJ "Kiddo" while Kellie was pregnant with him, and this baby we are calling "Scoot." I was called "Scooter" a lot as a kid (of course), and Kellie's parents called her "Scoot" as a kid, so the nickname just fit.

Anyway, Scoot is due sometime in January, so I guess I'll update progress! And some cool things have happened lately; I plan on writing a few more posts soon.

No comments: